Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Irises and kittens


My flower beds are coming to life!



A beautiful yellow iris


A soft yellow iris near a bird house my dad made


Soft purple and gold irises


A beautiful purple clematis my daughter Marney gave me one year



More lovely yellow irises





My beautiful white irises




A white azalea near my neighbors fence



Hostas, sedum, ferns, and monkey grass near my front porch



And of course, kittens!
By the time I take the photograph they have moved.








A face you can't do any thing but love.


And three of the cutest kitten butts you have ever seen!

What cannnnnn I do with them?

Six!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See you soon,
Tommye


Update:  The kittens now have a home.  Sweet Bridget and her family wanted them all and their mother!  It absolutely broke my heart to let them go.  I have cried and cried.  But they are together, in a safe place in the country.  I love you sweet Ophelia , Thomas, Romeo, Juliet, Victoria and Spike.
Miss you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment