Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Open House




I just thought I show you a few of our sweet spring things.

                                

Hydrangeas, morning glories and pansies with a precious nest that was abandoned last year.



Vintage linens and pillows made from exquisite old pillow cases.




Peter Rabbit, below, went home with one of my most precious customers, Grant Nunley, to help him celebrate his second birthday.  Happy Birthday, sweet Grant!!!


Spring dinnerware and vintage tablecloths.



A peek into the well room



Our new baby corner with sweet baby toys and hand painted onesies.




New placemats, napkins and runner for your table.


And last but not least, beautiful french milled soaps from Sweet Dawn at The Feather Nest.
The soap was a big hit!


Yes, I know, I have a terrible smudge on my camera lense.
I have since cleaned it.  I would remake the pictures, but after an open house, nothing looks quite the same.
I'm just pitiful aren't I?

I hope you have enjoyed the short tour.  I will be posting the recipe and photo of the White Chocolate Pecan Cake that I served later on.  It was also a big hit.  Three tiers of deliciousness!!!

Talk to you soon,
Tommye


I just had to show you a couple of pictures of my sweet granddaughter Chelsie. 
She was taking a much needed break while helping me make coconut cupcakes.


Look at that precious face and just try to tell me she's not beautiful!


Here chocolate milk with whipped topping and a strawberry and a watermelon gusher on the side
Looks yummy, don't you think?



Scottie, my handsome grandson was not too willing to pose.
If you look real close you can see one eye.


Spring break, it only comes once a year.
See you soon,
Tommye

No comments:

Post a Comment