Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Spring came so slowly.  Summer is flying by and fall is creeping up on me quickly!  There has been so much to do in the house, the yard and the shop, that I am afraid I have been seriously neglecting this blog.  I intend to try to do better.  My plan is simple really.  (Ha, yea, right.)  I am going to try to post less more often.  I thought that just maybe, short posts with several pictures and less words might be a good plan.  
So here goes!
Here is one display and a few photographs just to get back in the swing.












Well there you have it!  
Got to go for now.

Getting ready for the crafts fair in August.
The cake count is as follows.
Coconut - 2
Strawberry Coconut - 2
Strawberry - 2
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Icing - 2
Humming Bird with Cream Cheese Icing - 3
German Chocolate with Homemade Coconut Pecan Icing - 2
Homemade Frozen Strawberry Pineapple Dessert - 17 servings

I'm getting close, but I have a way to go yet!

More crafts fair news and plans another day !!!

See you soon,
Tommye

No comments:

Post a Comment