Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another corner of my world

It really wasn't all my fault.  I meant to post yesterday.  My intentions were good, but when I finally got around to it, blogger was down!  So here is yesterday's post.

Here are a few of the whites that we have for sale here at Mountain Home.


White platters, plates and milk glass.  A few vintage tablecloths and aprons.


The paintings of the little houses in the background are actually done on two cabinet doors my friend Melody gave me.  The bricks have painted churches on them.  They were given to me by my friend Carol.
Ah, friends what would you do without them.  They are a source of so much joy (as well as wonderful
art supplies).


Here you have some of my white hydrangea painted glassware.


Vases for a bouquet of your favorite white flowers.


A set of eight wine glasses


More vases and a beautiful serving bowl just great for a salad.


I had a wonderful day with my daughter Angie yesterday.  Time spent with family is such a blessing.  I have recently had the opportunity to spend a day with each of my girls.  Marney took a few days off from work.  We too had a perfectly lovely day lunching and shopping.  Two different days, two different daughters, two different lunch spots, but each of them was absolutely perfect.  I am so blessed to have two such wonderful girls.  They are not only my daughters, they are also my friends.  Even though they both live relatively close and I see them fairly often,  I still miss them so.

Here is to hoping you have the time and opportunity to spend with people you love. 

Hope to see you soon,
Tommye

I am joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday.  Be sure to check out some of the other posts.  Lots of great ideas and thing to see!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing more beautiful pictures of your shop. Love the paintings with the saltbox houses on the doors. Glad you had a great time with your daughters. Those of us who have daughters are so blessed. Hoping a great day is in store for you
    Angela

    ReplyDelete