Tuesday, October 26, 2010

White Wednesday



Don't you just love crystal and lace and white?
I wanted to share some of my hand painted items with you today. 
This little area is located at the entrance of the shop.
An old ironing board becomes a beautiful wall display when painted with a sweet country church and the words "Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound."
I love painting these little burgundy roses.  They look wonderful against old white linens and lace.  Don't you think? 




White hydrangeas have been one of my best sellers this year.
As you can see I've painted them on lots of things.
My favorites are the cake stands.
Wouldn't a lovely white coconut cake look great there?




Vases, pitchers, journals, candles, these are just a few of the many things in my painted display.




One or two blossoms in white milk glass make the perfect little arrangement.



And of course roses on crystal.  The goblets make wonderful wedding gifts. The tiny vases make a perfect gift for a sick friend.  All you need is one little blossom from your garden. 

Have a Beautiful White Wednesday!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces, your shop is lovely, happy white wednesday tami from the high street cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table in your first pic-I just saw one in my dad's shed-don't know where he picked it up-but he said I can have it-YEH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop is just gorgeous! You certainly have a talent for displaying all of your wonderful treasures! How nice that you have such short "commute", too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from WW. I really love your style and your shop! Your painted window frame is beautiful and the ironing board... how clever! I painted a window frame too, but am not as talented as you are! I recently did a post about mine.

    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete