Tuesday, November 30, 2010

White Wednesday

First of all, my apologies to Kathleen at Faded Charm. 
It seems that I had done something wrong and there was no link from my first thumbnail.  I have reposted, so I guess there will be two thumbnails.  I hope I have finally fixed it. ( I'm keeping my fingers crossed.)


My bath is dressed up for Christmas!
I thought you might like to take a peek!!



A tree to enjoy while I take my bath.


A sweet bottle brush wreath with silver ornaments.


The dresser in all its glory.




A  silver wreath and white glittery stars.



A ribboned swan swimming in pearls.


Three candle sticks that my mom found for me and a lovely vintage mirror.



Our clawfoot tub and a tufted chair.
(A girl's got to have a place to put on her socks.)

I hope you have enjoyed my tour of our bath.
I'm linking to Kathleen at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ for White Wednesday

Talk to you soon!
Tommye
Thanks to Kathleen for hosting White Wednesday!!!






1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite white wednesday post this week-I'm a bath every nite kinda girl and taking one with the soft lights of a christmas tree-just relaxing and magical!

    ReplyDelete